LOCTITE 510 is a high temperature resistant anaerobic sealant which is used for making and dressing gaskets in rigid assemblies. Typical applications include sealing rigid flange faces on transmissions and motor casings. It ensures an instant, low-pressure seal. The product increases the torque capacity of assembled flanges.
- Prevents leakage: It fills all gaps between the mating flange parts and cures into a hard thermoset plastic that fills all surface irregularities providing 100% seal.
- Adapts to flange surface irregularities and scratches up to 0.25 mm.
- Eliminates gasket compression set.
- Reduces inventory cost and complexity as one tube can make many different shapes and sizes of gaskets.
- Provides instant seal.
- Increases the torque capacity of assembled flanges
- Fills Gaps upto 0.25 mm
- Excellent Solvent & Chemical Resistance
- 204°C Service Temperature