- Vibration, shock loads and impact resistance
- Temperature resistance up to 150 °C
- Gap filling up to 5mm
- High moisture resistance
- UV resistant allowing outdoor applications
Application Method Dispense Gun Applications Bonding Dissimilar Materials, Bonding Plastic, Bonding Rubber, Construction, Direct Bonding, Edge Bonding, Exterior Repairs, Interior Repairs, Structural Bonding Cure Type Room Temperature (Ambient) Cure, Two Component Mix FEA (Finite Element Analysis) Finite Strain, Viscoelastic Fixture Time <180.0 sec. Gap Fill 2.0 mm Mix Ratio, by Weight 1 : 1 Number of Components 2 Part Physical Form Liquid Shear Strength, Steel (grit blasted) 17.0 N/mm² (2420.0 psi ) Substrates Composite, Composite: Advanced Composites, Dry Surface, Elastomer: Highly Filled Elastomer, Epoxy, Fiberboard, Gel Coat, Laminate, Metal, Non-Gel Coat, Painted Surface, Phenolic, Plastic, Rubber, Thermoplastic, Thermoset, Urethane: Cast Urethane, Vinyl, Wood Technology Hybrid Chemistry Mixed Colour, Mixed White: Off White Key Characteristics, Mixed Cure Speed: Fast Cure, Gap Filling, Humidity Resistant, Impact Resistant, Moisture Resistant, UV Resistant, Vibration Resistant, Viscosity: High Viscosity Operating Temperature, Mixed -40.0 – 300.0 °C (-40.0 – 284.0 °F ) Resin Colour, Resin Clear Viscosity, Cone & Plate, Resin @ 25.0 °C 4000.0 – 7000.0 mPa·s (cP) Hardener Colour, Hardener White: Off White Viscosity, Cone & Plate, Hardener @ 25.0 °C 25000.0 – 40000.0 mPa·s (cP)
- Orders are packed and shipped the same day OR the next working day depending on the courier cut off time.
- Tracking Numbers* are either given out the same day or the next day via email & text message, please call on +91 9562279990 for any urgent need.
- Metro City & Tier 1 City orders are delivered within 24-48 Hours and other destinations take 3-7 days depending on your location.
Holidays: Sundays and Public Holidays, even though orders might be processed, shipping cannot be done.