The Stanley Claw Hammer is considered one of the most durable claw hammers due to their 15% longer shafts which guarantee better balance and control. Stanley’s quality and customer approach makes the Stanley 51-152 – Claw Hammer one of the reliable hammers in the market. Its 15% longer grip ensures better performance and is individually heat-treated to last longer. These hand tools are known for their hardened and tempered tubular steel shaft which gives them strength. The Stanley 51-152 – Claw Hammer also boasts of a Flock filled rubber grip which gives great comfort to the user and gives reliable results.
- 15% longer shaft leading to better balance and control
- 15% longer grip ensuring better performance
- Individually heat-treated for durability
- Hardened and tempered tubular steel shaft
- Flock filled rubber grip for comfort and durability
- Meets ANSI Standards