- 300mm industrial-grade F-shaped bar clamp
- Max clamp force: 450kg
- 8 x 30mm nickel-plated forged steel rail bar
- Ø 15.3mm black finished thread bar
- Malleable steel jaws with PVC covers
- Powder coated for rust prevention
- Thermoplastic rubber quick release turn handle
- Adjustable pressure design
- Heavy duty industrial grade 300mm forged carbon steel F-shaped bar clamp, mainly used for clamping pieces of wood while joining with glue or fastening with screws.
- Consists of a fixed jaw and a movable jaw with an attached spindle, that together slides along a rail bar. This allows the clamp opening to be set accordingly, typically to the size of the work piece.
- A thermoplastic rubber handle provides a comfortable grip when rotating the spindle, which in turn controls the final clamping pressure.
- In addition, the tip of the spindle has a swivel pivot, to ensure a tight grip even in irregularly shaped work pieces.
- The clamping plates of the jaws are covered by plastic pads for protecting the work piece. It still is recommended, though, to insert a thin scrap of wood between the work piece and the jaws on both sides, for added protection and leverage.
- The rail bar is 22mm wide x 6mm thick, tough enough for most basic home improvement jobs.
- Best for wood working joinery, particularly for securely holding while curing glued joints.
TOTAL tools, provide a One-Stop Tools Station service through full range tools, covering more than 150 countries all over the world, best value tools with top quality but most competitive price, and most sufficient stock.
Rithvik v kapoor (verified owner) –
Product received in good condition and well packed.
Chetan rai (verified owner) –
Thanks for your help.The products I bought from you are working perfectly. I will shop with you again when I need it.