Fluke 414D Distance Measuring Laser
Fluke 414D Laser Distance Meter delivers professional-grade distance measurements quickly and easily
The Fluke 414D is a big step up from the common tape measure and it’s much easier to use. Just point and click. No scales to interpret or misread. The 414D measures up to 50 meters (165 ft.), with 2 mm (0.08 in) accuracy and the extra-bright laser makes targeting easy. This professional-grade laser distance meter is fast and easy to use to help improve accuracy and reduce measurement errors. You’ll save time and money at every step.
Other useful features:
- Offers minimum/maximum tracking to measure the room’s diagonal and horizontal distance from a stable measurement point
- Stores up to five measurement results
- Provides audible keypad feedback
- Offers battery life of 3000 measurements with automatic shut-off feature
- Presents measurements on two-line display with display hold
- Powered by two AAA batteries
|Typical measuring tolerance 1||±2.0 mm 3|
|Maximum measuring tolerance 2||±3.0 mm 3|
|Range At Leica Target Plate GZM26||50 m / 165 ft|
|Typical range 1||40 m / 130 ft|
|Range at unfavorable condition 4||35 m / 115 ft|
|Smallest unit displayed||1 mm / 1/16 in|
|Ø Laser point at distances||6 / 30 / 60 mm (10 / 50 / 100 m)|
|Measuring tolerance to laser beam 5||No|
|Measuring tolerance to housing 5||No|
|Laser type||635 nm, < 1 mW|
|Automatic laser off||After 90 seconds|
|Automatic power off||After 180 seconds|
|Battery life (2 x AAA) 1.5 V NEDA 24A/IEC LR03||Up to 3,000 measurements|
|Size (L x W x D)||116 x 53 x 33 mm|
|Weight (with batteries)||113 g|
|-25°C to +70°C (-13°F to +158°F)|
|0°C to +40°C (32°F to +104°F)|
|Calibration cycle||Not applicable|
|Maximum altitude||3000 m|
|Maximum relative humidity||85% at 20°F to 120°F (-7°C to 50°C)|
|Safety||IEC Standard No. 61010-1:2001|
|EN60825-1:2007 (Class II)|
|1. Applies for 100% target reflectivity (white painted wall), low background illumination, 25°C.
2. Applies for 10 to 500% target reflectivity, high background illumination, -10°C to +50°C.
3. Tolerances apply from 0.05 m to 10 m with a confidence level of 95%. The maximum tolerance may deteriorate to 0.1 mm/m between 10 m to 30 m and to 0.15 mm/m for distances above 30 m.
4. Applies for 100% target reflectivity, background illumination between 10’000 lux and 30’000 lux.
5. After user calibration. Additional angle related deviation of ±0.01° per degree up to ±45° in each quadrant. Applies at room temperature. For the whole operating temperature range the maximum deviation increases by ±0.1°.